Calendula & Mint Cleansing Grains
New Calendula & Mint Cleansing Grains provide gentle exfoliation and cleansing for all skin types. Hand made with soothing natural and local ingredients that lightly wash and never dry out your skin. The aroma of mint & calendula is heightened with essential oils of rose, lemon, and chamomile, for an energizing scent perfect for starting your day.
Designed to brighten your complexion , each ingredient provides key nutrients that benefit acne prone, balanced, sensitive, and aging skin.
- Full of antioxidants and naturally occurring saponin, oatmeal makes the ideal cleanser and exfoliate for even the most sensitive skin.
- Rice bran flour absorbs oil, smooths, and rejuvenates your complexion while supplying the skin with essential vitamins.
- Kaolin or white clay is the most gentle of all clays, it stimulates circulation to the skin while cleansing and exfoliating.
- High in antioxidants, enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, and caffeine which reduces inflammation, green tea promotes healthy skin.
- We are proud to feature locally grown mint from Floppy Hat Farms and calendula from Waterdog Farms. Mint is an astringent that contains salicylic acid, making it an ideal herb for treating acne and reducing inflammation. Calendula also soothes inflammation, treats acne, and softens your complexion.
- We add a blend of rose, chamomile, mint, and lemon essential oils to soothe and cleanse your skin and for an uplifting aroma.
How To Use
The cleansing grains are a dry face scrub and need to be mixed with water when used. Apply ½ -1 teaspoon on wet face, rub in circular motions, and rinse. Or pour grains in your hand, mix with a small amount of water, and use as a paste.
Use daily or a few times a week depending on skin type. Use once a day for acne prone and combination skin. For sensitive, aging, or dry skin, 2-3 times a week. Follow with our Honeysuckle & Aloe Face Toner and Neroli & Chamomile Serum. The cleansing grains also work well in combination with other natural cleansers. Avoid contact with eyes.
brown rice flour*, calendula+, oatmeal*, kaolin clay, mint+, green tea*, essential oils of: chamomile, rose, peppermint, lemon. *Certified Organic +Locally Grown