Carrboro Coffee Roasters Espresso Lip Balm
New Espresso Lip Balm made with locally roasted Piedmont Espresso! This balm was inspired by our favorite cup of espresso from premier small batch artisan roaster Carrboro Coffee. They are committed to sourcing the finest coffee through direct relationship at origin, expertly roasting the beans in Carrboro, NC. This lip balm is energizing, rich, and smells like a fresh roasted cup of espresso. Like all our balms, new Espresso Lip Balm is softening, hydrating, and deluxe.
New Carrboro Coffee Roasters Espresso Lip Balm combines our best selling lip balm formula with a handmade infusion of freshly ground espresso with organic coconut oil, for a unique balm perfect for coffee connoisseurs.
- We use Piedmont Espresso from Carrboro Coffee Roasters. This blend combines the best beans coming from the Pacific Rim and the Americas. It is a “fragrant medium and dark roast blend with notes of dark chocolate bitters, and deep almond tones with a soft caramel and citrus sweetness.”- Scott Conary, owner of Carrboro Coffee Roasters.
- Beeswax softens skin and seals in moisture to protect lips. It is also antibacterial, high in vitamin A, and soothes dry itchy skin.
- Cocoa Butter is packed with vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C and E and is high in fatty acids, making it easy to penetrate skin and keep skin moisturized for hours. The chocolate taste adds to the coffee aroma and flavor in this balm.
- Coconut oil is the ultimate moisturizer and provides essential nutrients and vitamins. The smooth and creamy consistency creates an ideal lip balm texture.
- Rosemary essential oil treats blemishes by reducing excess oil, redness, and puffiness. Frankincense also reduces blemishes, large pores, and evens skin tones. Myrrh soothes and softens skin.
How To Use
Lasting moisture. Apply a small amount for soft and healthy lips. No constant reapplication is necessary. A little goes a long way!
Unrefined coconut oil*, hand infused with espresso+, beeswax, jojoba oil*, cocoa butter, castor oil, vitamin E, coffee essential oil*. *Certified Organic, +Locally Roasted