5 Simple Summer Makeup Hacks
The summer is for endless fun, soaking in the sun, and adventures. Fuss free makeup is a must. No mascara running down your eyes this summer. Here are a few of my favorite summer beauty hacks.
- Go Light - Think Powders - Mineral Foundation with zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide SPF. Alima Pure from Portland Oregon is one great example. Powder eyeshadow and liner helps you avoid the metlaway effect from waxy eyeliners and cream shadows- no lines, raccoon eyes, or creases.
- Choose Waterproof - Anything long lasting like 100% Pure Long Lasting Liquid liner can be used on the lashed after mascara to keep it in place all day. Even in the water!
- Wear a hat - Keeping the sun directly off your face will help slow down the sweat and sebum production from wearing off your makeup too fast, as well as avoiding sunburn.
- Utilize Tints - Two in one Lip and Cheek tint from 100% Pure, or a Cheek and Lip Stain will have longer life in the summer heat than other makeup.
5. Choose Translucent - A finishing powder is perfect for touch ups with a loose kabuki foundation brush. Here is one from Alima Pure. This will erase oil and the summer shimmer.Au Naturale Organic Finishing Powder